SUMMARY OF 18 BEST PICKS AROUND COPACABANA
* SURFING: Try the Point at Copacabana, mid-beach Copacabana or Avoca.
* EXCERCISE: Walk up to Captain Cook Lookout, to the Bouddi National Park – particularly Maitland Bay, or along The 5 Lands Walk.
* GOLFING: Have a lesson with Lee Akers – Kincumber Driving Range (highly recommended) or play at Magenta Shores.
* DINING: Try Lady Pizzeria but for that special occasion go to Bell’s at Killcare.
* ADVENTURE: It’s hard to beat Treetops for children’s climbing adventures while Bensville Horse Riding is an alternative.
* SHOPPING: You can buy fine design in clothes and home décor at Killcare’s Moochinside while Erina Fair Plaza is for wide range shopping.
* MOVIES: A visit to the Avoca Cinema is a mus. In addition, for a wider range of movies, go to the Hoyts Erina Movie Complex.
* FRESH SEAFOOD: Seacoast Fishing on Scenic Drive has the freshest fish on the Central Coast.
* FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES: Georges Fruit Barn is an amazing place because of the stock and very large range of fresh produce as well as delicatessen foods.
* ART AND CULTURE: The Gosford Regional Gallery is a pleasant surprise because of its splendid Japanese Gardens, quality exhibitions and excellent gift shop and café.