Large 6-bedroom house with beach & ocean views in luxury setting
This Beach House is in a fantastic location to boast magnificent views from the undercover verandah and all principal living rooms, such as lounge, dining and even from the main bedroom’s private balcony which takes in Copacabana beach and across to Macmasters beach and out to sea. With the comforts of ducted air, in a private setting with use of double garage, this is all you need for a relaxed beach-side escape or action packed holiday, and is well located to be just a 10 – 15 minute walk to Copa beach and village.
– Cop a View of Copa Beach House accomodates up to 16 people (plus an infant).
– Magnificent views of Copacabana Beach from all upstairs living areas.
– Quality furniture & furnishings throughout.
– 4 queen size beds, 1 queen size sofa bed, 2 bedrooms with double bunks plus an extra trundle in each and 1 porta cot.
– All doonas and pillows provided. Linen & towels are available on request (extra fee).
– Main bedroom contains ensuite and private balcony with views.
– 2nd bathroom with spa bath and 3rd bathroom with a double shower.
– Lounge room includes leather modular chaise lounge, plasma TV, DVD, stereo.
– Rumpus room downstairs includes flat screen TV, DVD and queen size sofa bed.
– Executive style, open plan kItchen contains stainless steel appliances including fridge, dishwasher, oven, cooktop, rangehood and mircrowave oven.
– Large undercover balcony off living area upstairs with BBQ & outdoor setting for 12.
– Third level undercover entertaining deck with outdoor seating for 8 – 10 overlooks landscaped garden and courtyard. Courtyard has outdoor setting for 8.
– Level, grassed backyard for children.
– Games room includes pool/air hockey table, dart board, stereo, TV/VCR and bar.
– Laundry contains large washing machine and dryer.
– Outdoor shower.
Cop A View Of Copa Beach House is in a quiet residential area and is NOT a PARTY House. Bookings not accepted for parties/functions/under 25’s/schoolies/bucks or hens weekends.
Simply put, this is your ideal luxury holiday experience: Large enough to accommodate extended or two to three families, with plenty of space to relax and enjoy the stunning ocean views. So whether your holiday is all about taking it easy and just watching the surf roll in as you enjoy a glass of wine with friends and family, or it’s about simply being able to accommodate everyone in picture perfect as you soak up the sunshine in this picture perfect setting with local birdlife, cool ocean breezes and a beautiful beach beconning you to master your craft of your board or just have some fun on the sand at one the Central Coast’s most beautiful family friendly patrolled beaches.