Architectural Design Winner – Deluxe accomodation and Ocean Views
The ultimate in beach holiday homes, with views to match.
Arrive, relax, enjoy. This award winning holiday house offers amazing ocean views and is 10 minute’s walk to the beach. It is perfect for the extended family or for two families holidaying together, with fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms on both levels. Extensive views are captured beautifully from all living areas, bedrooms and decks, perfect for summer holidays at the beach, or cosy whale watching in cooler weather. Extensively rebuilt in 2011, the holiday house took out a number of design awards including the Australian Institute of Architects award for Single Houses in 2012.
• Fully equipped kitchens on both levels
• Generous open-plan living areas open onto decks on both levels
• Five bedrooms, three with ocean views
• Master bedroom with queen bed upstairs, amazing ocean views
• Main bedroom with queen bed downstairs, lovely garden view
• Study area adjacent to master bedroom can also function as a nursery
• Two separate living areas for adult time and kids’ play
• Two separate decks for some quiet time or family get togethers
• Nespresso machine, plus plunger coffee and a stove top Italian coffee
• BBQ and outdoor setting for casual meals
• Slow combustion heater with firewood provided
• Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning and heating in main living area downstairs
• Outdoor shower for sandy feet
• Laundry facilities
• Child safety gate for stairs
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
The property captures stunning headland to headland views, but it is an easy ten minute walk to Copa’s famous patrolled surf beach, toddler’s rock pool, cafes, restaurants and shops.
Copacabana nestles in a curve of the Bouddi National Park between Avoca and Macmasters Beach, forty-five minutes’ drive from Hornsby and ninety minutes from the CBD. Terrigal and Erina Fair Shopping Centre, for retail therapy or multiplex cinemas, are fifteen minutes’ drive away. Copacabana has one of the region’s best point breaks and there are whale watching platforms at the patrolled surf beach and at Captain Cook’s Lookout. Copacabana’s beach village atmosphere makes it the perfect place for a relaxing seaside holiday.
Please note we have a strict no party policy and pets are not allowed. Please also be aware that a permanent tenant resides in a completely separate basement apartment accessed via a side path.